FOR LONGER THAN 35 YEARS, BALL FABRICS HAS DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED WINDSCREENS, PRIVACY SCREENS, SPORTS NETTING, PADDING AND SHADE TOPS TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS IN THE INDUSTRY.
We have earned a reputation for high fabrication standards, custom work, and superior customer service. This is due to an enduring dedication to business integrity and a belief that the customer really does come first.
As a multi-generational family business, we guarantee that our business standards will be maintained from one year to the next, one decade to the next.
Our philosophy is more than skin deep. It runs to the bedrock of our company and infuses everything we do with an equally important two-pronged focus:
- We still answer our phones. This means you will never get a recording or robot voice when you call during business hours
- Ball Fabrics hires and train customer service representatives who are committed to finding answers and solving problems. They understand our products and your specific needs. They are experts in joining our products and your needs for maximum satisfaction.
- We do not consider our job to be over when the order ships. When you are satisfied, it is over. We will walk you through the entire process from initial contact, choosing the appropriate product, accurate measurements for a perfect fit, custom printing solutions, to proper installation.
- Our team makes sure you know how to avoid common mistakes that shorten the life of your product or hinder maximum attractiveness at your job site, facility, or property.
- We have some of the fastest lead times in the industry because your deadlines matter to us.
- We understand that quality is necessary down to the smallest details. We build in quality where you can see it, and in all the places you can’t. For example, we select the most durable thread, because a hem is only as tough as the thread that holds it together.
- We oversee every aspect of product fabrication to ensure the quality you want is built-in from the ground up.
- Little details make a big difference. We use the industry’s heaviest border to strengthen the hem. Grommets every 12 inches not only keep the screen on the fence but keep it in the right place. We even reinforce corners with 3 grommets each to help keep the screens attached to the fence.
- We know what it takes to manufacture a high-quality, attractive, hard-working windscreen or net. Our team understands what it takes to install it at your site and how to keep it there, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Our commitment to quality at every stage of manufacturing means we can offer some of the industry’s longest and best warranties.