Our netting products are designed and manufactured to meet your most demanding specifications. We know from vast experience that the fine details make a huge difference in appearance, maintenance, and durability. That is why our net twines are solution dyed for UV protection before they are knitted with an additional UV bonded coating after they are knitted for maximum outdoor longevity. This greatly increases durability and longevity of the nets. It is the only process that ensures the knots are thoroughly dyed and treated. Because true endurance has to be built in at every step, we custom fabricate every netting order using high-quality materials and superior workmanship.
- High-grade nylon knotted on the square.
- Every section custom fabricated to your specific measurements.
- Each net bordered with a 5/16” poly rope for easy attachment.
- Borders are hog-ringed every 18” to prevent abrasion.
- Sewn rope border also available.
- Installation hardware available with instructions.